Student Services (SSC) is available for you: at any time with a response as quick as possible by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
As of now SSC is also available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 09:00h until 12:00h by phone 0731 50 28025 as well as in person for students in room E 09c. In case of an urgent request, please make an appointment. Meetings in person will only take place in compliance with THU's applicable protective measures and hygiene regulations.
We can offer you assistance in all matters concerning your studies:
- as a first point of call for all general questions
- for general advice on studying
- providing information for prospective students
- applications for study places and the admissions procedure
- welcome present at the start of your studies and preparatory course information
- organizing your studies e.g.:
- issuing you with a chip card at the start of your studies
- issuing you with an account at the start of your studies
- an overview of your grades
- communicating with your health insurance company in your first semester
- applications and forms
- acceptance of theses
- reimbursement of semester fees (first semester)
- checking to see whether international students / those taking a second degree can be exempted from paying fees
- the confirmation process
We will accompany you during your studies – from start to finish.And if we can't come up with a solution of our own, then we will be happy to find the right person for you to talk to regarding your concerns.
We also support our Departments and the President's Office in administrative and legal questions regarding studying at our University of Applied Sciences.
We look forward to meeting you!
Your SSC TEAM