Due to the current Corona situation Student Services (SSC) is closed for personal visits until further notice.
We're still here for you, and you can reach us by phone or e-mail.We'll respond as quickly as possible by e-mail – email@example.com
– and on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9 am until 12 noon
by phone on 0731 50 28025
We can offer you assistance in all matters concerning your studies:
- as a first point of call for all general questions
- for general advice on studying
- providing information for prospective students
- applications for study places and the admissions procedure
- welcome present at the start of your studies and preparatory course information
- organizing your studies e.g.:
- issuing you with an account at the start of your studies
- issuing you with a THU-Card at the start of your studies
- an overview of your grades
- communicating with your health insurance company in your first semester
- applications and forms
- acceptance of theses
- reimbursement of semester fees (first semester)
- checking to see whether international students / those taking a second degree can be exempted from paying fees
- the re-registration process
- We also do a lot of the organizational work for the Master's degree programs
The Student Advisory Service continues to be part of the SSC
We'll be with you through your studies – from start to finish. And if we can't come up with a solution of our own, then we'll be happy to find the right person for you to talk to regarding your concerns.
We also support our Departments and the President's Office in administrative and legal questions regarding studying at our University of Applied Sciences.
We look forward to meeting you!
Your SSC Team